10 Jul 8 Steps To Prepare Grilled Pork Chops
Pork chop marinade for grilling is a simple recipe that you can eat with just about anything. Put the barbecue pork chops into a roasting pan before transferring into an oven and grill until well cooked. The pork must be well browned before taking it out of the oven.
- 6 porkoyum pork chops
- 2 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- One teaspoon garlic and ginger puree
- 1 tsp thyme
- Bouillon cubes (used 3 knorr cubes)
- Salt to taste
- 1 red onion
- Olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients together, and then add puree and oil.
- Secondly, massage the mix into the pork chops and onions.
- Then, transfer to a pan and allow to sit for one hour or two.
- Next, preheat the grill to medium heat.
- After this, oil the grill and put the pork chops on the grill.
- Close the cover of the grill.
- Now, grill for 5 to 7 minutes to achieve well-baked pork chops.
- Enjoy your grilled pork loin roast.
You could have your grilled pork chops with some rice and veggies. Remember, Porkoyum sausages and bacon are available in stores across Lagos. Justrite too!