20 Jun Switch Up Your Cuisine With Our Crispy Pan Fried Pork Chops Recipe
A great way to switch up your cuisine is to introduce some pork chops into it. This is not only a better diet option, it’s a food lover’s delight.
- Porkoyum pork chops
How to prepare
1. Put the flour in a dish. Break the eggs into another bowl and whisk with 1 teaspoon salt and a few shakes of pepper. Mix the breadcrumbs with the oregano and thyme in a third bowl.
2. Dredge a pork chop in the flour, shaking off the excess, dip it into the eggs and then coat evenly with the breadcrumbs. Set aside on a piece of foil paper. Repeat with the remaining pork chops.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat with enough oil to come halfway up the sides of the chops.
4. When the oil shimmers, add the chops and fry, until golden brown and crispy, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels briefly.
5. Serve hot with cooked spinach and lemon wedges.